Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some of my favorite pictures i've taken

My current obsession with photography has been centered around taking night time shots, I thoroughly enjoy the results and it is always lots of fun to go out with friends, up in the mountains, late at night and sit around and talk. I feel I have grown closer especially to my brother Robbie who I have somehow talked into going out with me, often times leaving the house around 1 o'clock, and not returning until the wee hours of the morning. But the time we have spent together out on the tops of mountains, or in the middle of a desert have all been very fond memories of mine, and I will forever cherish the memories as well as the pictures.







4 comments:

Karen said...

These are amazing. I may need some for the living room wall

MZ said...

Nice work CBZ!!!

Amy said...

Sa-weet!

Robbie Zimbelman said...

I really like this post and pictures!we need to go take more pictures soon!